We are delighted to have guests who are both Christians and non-Christians, and we are also glad when they want to get involved. However, Scripture is clear that the church itself consists only of those who are believers in Jesus Christ. Therefore, while we rejoice for people who are not Christians to attend and to get to know the church and its people, full involvement in the church is only possible for those who are Christians.
If you are not a Christian, we would love to help you find out more about Jesus Christ and why knowing him is absolutely essential for every person. Please contact us and see our page on the Good News of Jesus Christ.
If you are a Christian, here is how you can get involved in the church:
- Get to know us.
- Come to Sunday corporate worship services and midweek fellowship groups.
- Meet with church members and leaders after church and during the week.
- Know what we believe and value.
- Read the pages under our "What we Believe" section
- Read the Intro to Crossway booklet.
- Attend the New Members' Class.
- Join the church, consisting of these requirements:
- Be baptized as a believer
- Attend a New Members Class
- Submit a membership application
- Meet with one of our pastors to hear your testimony of salvation
- Submit your written testimony to the church or read it publicly, at a time approved by the leadership of the church, in order to help the church get to know you.
- Develop relationships with people in the church.
- Become part of a Fellowship Group.
- Come to church as often as possible and learn from the Bible teaching.
- Take advantage of sermon archives from us and other churches via our website.
- Read the Bible on your own according to reading plans on the website.
- Read the recommended books from the website.
- Take any equipping classes or attend any meetings that are available.
- Find an area of need and meet it.
- Don't wait until you know everything!
- Stay teachable and willing to learn.
- Ask the church leaders where the greatest needs are and what would be the best fit.